Investment

Portraits

Portrait sessions can be families, newborn & children, branding, or engagements & couples! Booking a portrait session begins at $350 for one hour in a location of your choice. You will receive a private online gallery of fully edited high resolution images to download with the option to purchase prints, albums, or more.

Headshots begin at $250 for 30 minutes, you receive 4 fully edited high resolution images in a private online gallery ready to download

Graduation sessions begin at $275 for one hour on location, and you will receive fully edited high resolution images to download with the option to purchase prints, albums, or more.

Weddings

Weddings begin at $2,800 for 8 hours of coverage. You will receive a complimentary engagement session, a private online gallery with fully edited high resolution digital images ready for download along with the option to purchase prints, albums, and canvases.

*options for elopements are available upon request

Events

Events begin at $175/ hr with a minimum of 2 hours of coverage. You will receive a private online gallery with fully edited high resolution images ready to download along with the option to purchase prints or albums.

*If minimum amount of hours is not met, the investment will be $350

FAQ

How long before we receive our photos?

All sessions are delivered 1 week after the session via a private online gallery, sneak peeks are sent out the next day!

Wedding galleries are delivered within 3 weeks after your wedding date via a private online gallery. Sneak peaks are sent out 2 days after!

How much is the deposit?

For portrait & events a 50% deposit is due upon booking to hold your session date and time, the other 50% is due on the day of your session.
For weddings a deposit of 30% is due upon booking to hold your wedding date. The other 70% is due one week before your big day or paid monthly by payment plan!

Do you offer payment plans?

YES! Absolutely! I understand that this is an investment and life doesn’t always happen how you’d like them to!
Ask me about them!

What gear do you use?

I shoot with a Canon 5D mark IV. I have a variety of lenses to bring along including the
Canon 28mm f/1.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 85mm f/1.8, Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro

I also have an on camera flash, and studio lights to use if the natural lighting is less than ideal.

If its rainy or snowy do we have to reschedule?

No! Although your vision for your session may change a bit, rain and snow can be a fun addition to your photos.
If you’d like to reschedule we can more than happily work it out!